[R] Trying something for fun...

Noah Silverman noah at smartmediacorp.com
Sat Aug 22 20:06:23 CEST 2009

Thanks Charles,

I'll have a look at the conditinoal logit function

One question: My strata is the "race" (Actually concatonation of  date
and number)  So the actual "values" used in the training set are
different than the test set.  Will that matter?  (In other words, when
training a clogit is the exact value of the strata saved as part of the
model, or is it just used for grouping?)