[R] Table in adefor

Evelina caev at mba.ac.uk
Sun Aug 23 17:27:52 CEST 2009

Dear all,
I am trying to run the dudi functions in R (ade4 package) to run an
ecological analysis. In particular it is a traits analysis. I am having
problems at understanding how to make the table to be read prperly by the
software. Example is given in the link below

http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/ADE-4/ade4-html/coleo.html

I need to make a table like the one called coleo in the example but as I
make the list of components, the software gives me an error. Comparing the
example with my table I see the presence of the symbol $ (called in R list
indexing - element name operator) and I cannot understand how to make the
element of the list readble by R aiming to have the table as in the example.

Is anyone able t help me!?

Thanks very much

Evelina