[R] upgraging R from 2.9.0 to 2.9.1

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Sun Aug 23 21:49:56 CEST 2009

FWIW, the R homepage says, "R 2.9.2 Release Candidates will appear August
17-24. Final release is scheduled for 2009-08-24."  (Tomorrow?) Maybe a
short upgrade delay is in order? ;-)

On Windows, I routinely install new versions without removing the previous
version.  They always seem to coexist happily.

Rob Baer