[R] read data element from data frame

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 06:28:29 CEST 2009

On Aug 23, 2009, at 7:30 AM, rami jiossy wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I have a very basic question about  reading element from dataframe T
> (2 dimentional)
>
> I want to extract element T[1,1] as a string. T[1,1] returns an
> element with "names", means header.
>
> this i cannot compare with any other list of strings.
>
> how can i fix that?

I did not understand this question. Why not send the results of the
commands you have performed that give you results that are not
pleasing or expected? We have no idea what you are looking at and the
elements and attributes of T could have a great many different types
and values.
--

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories