[R] Simulating data (stupid question)

KABELI MEFANE kabelimefane at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 04:29:32 CEST 2009

Dear All

I know that you do not have to help me but please do, i am new to R as a CPI compiler, i just need to do a sample to see which sampling method best works in different situations, therefore since this is for practice purposes nobody will finance a real project thats why i need you to help me direct me as to how simulate data (just direct me,not 100% help). See my attachment for problem formulation, you can even suggest a different problem and how i can simulate