[R] Lattice graph tweaking

Sundar Dorai-Raj sdorairaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:19:37 CEST 2009

A reproducible example would be nice.

Try grid = FALSE for the first question, though I'm unaware which
lattice plot you are using where the default is TRUE. So I can't
guarantee that will even work.

For your second question, add

par.settings = list(strip.background = list(col = "white"))

to your call (e.g. xyplot(..., par.settings = ...)).

To see what other parameters you can set in par.settings, try:

str(trellis.par.get())

HTH,

--sundar