[R] Covariates in NLS (Multiple nonlinear regression)

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Aug 25 18:20:41 CEST 2009

I think you need to consult a local statistician, as you appear to be so far
out of your depth statistically that even the best-intentioned help from
this list may not suffice. For example, if I were that local statistician, I
would ask: what is the context? -- what is the underlying scientific issue
that led to this model? -- what are the data? -- etc. etc. before I would
even hazard advice on the statistical details(Please do not answer these
questions either publicly or privately, as they are just fyi's).

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatisics