[R] [Fwd: Re: Video demo of using svSocket with data.table]

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Thu Aug 27 12:11:47 CEST 2009

If you are working on windows, Thomas  Baier's statconnDCOM and rcom
allow you to access R servers via COM. The statconnDCOM package also has
a servermanager which allows to configure servers for exclusive or
nonexclusive (= common workspace) usage for different clients
(possibly living on different machines).

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science