[R] RPostgreSQL libpq problem

Bunny, lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Fri Aug 28 17:04:12 CEST 2009

Phil,

thx a lot for your suggestions.. Luckily I was just able to find a
solution. I just recompiled everything, deleting my manually set vars
PG_INCDIR and PG_LIBDIR and setting

PG_CONFIG=/opt/local/lib/postgresql83/bin/pg_config

in line 2564 of the configure file

then starting the installation directly via R. after that everything
was straight forward, just using library(RPostgreSQL) .

Maybe this helps some mac users on the list in future

matt