[R] Google's R Style Guide

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 28 18:10:49 CEST 2009

Quite a while ago I put up "R Coding Conventions (RCC) - a draft", now at:

  http://docs.google.com/View?id=dddzqd53_2646dcw759cb

It's useful for beginners and those coding "randomly".  Like it or not.

It's ok to try to persuade people coding randomly, but otherwise it is
waste of time to get into arguing over if-else or bracketing - we all
have our own favorite.

/Henrik