[R] RODBC: how to set the data-source?

Dumblauskas, Jerry jerry.dumblauskas at credit-suisse.com
Fri Aug 28 18:48:44 CEST 2009

Looks like Unix....

If so, make sure your script has the proper paths set

Here is my set up for an oracle DB

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/../../instantclient_11_1:/../../unixODBC64_1/lib
export ODBCINI=/../..//unixODBC64_1
export ODBCSYSINI=/../..//unixODBC64_1

And of course you need your db defined in ODBC.ini and this will link to
your driver code...

hth