[R] Quadratcount image plot colors

phil smart P.Smart at cs.cf.ac.uk
Mon Aug 31 02:20:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have two quadratcounts of two different sets of spatial locations in the
UK. I then take the difference of these to produce a final quadratcount. In
this final quadratcount some values can be negative (if there where more in
the first count) or positive (if there where more in the second). Basically
I want to plot this using the image.plot function, but I want all values
under 0 to be 1 gradient of color, and all values above 0 to be another
gradient (color ramp) of color. Is there a way to specify this in R.

Phil