[R] Odp: Trouble with read.table(clipboard)

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Dec 1 12:43:37 CET 2009

Hi

did you put your spreadsheet to the clipboard? I  am not sure if trick
with Ctrl-C followed by read.delim("clipboard") functions in Mac so maybe
you will need to try some more elaborated procedure which was suggested
several times here and I believe is also mentioned in Data import/export
manual.

Regards
Petr