[R] Using two (...) in a function

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:41:57 CET 2009

isn't it simpler just to pass two vectors, say v1 and v2, in which one contains the object names and the other has the associated variances? (btw, "data" isn't a good function name)

myData <- function(v1, v2){
  Vec <- matrix(v1)
  varF <- v2
}

I may have misunderstood your question, but IMHO all you need is to guarantee that v1 and v2 are properly aligned.

Cheers,