[R] median for time data

uvilla maruchavez83 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:16:23 CET 2009

Thanks a lot for your answer Jannis.
Actually, I should have specified what I`m trying to do.
I have a datafame which 3 colums, one is the "person ID", second is "Anfag"
and third is "Ende". The two time colums are in this way: "8:50:10", so I
have to calculate the medan of the Anfag colum and to determine the length
of the route.
When I use strptime() I just get NA NA NA
I`m new at using R, must finisth this work thoug

I guess Im doing totally wrong, actually everytime i try to use "POSIXct" it
doesn`t work

Thanks a lot