[R] Is R-2.10.0 released already

Hiroto Miyoshi hiroto_miyoshi at nexyzbb.ne.jp
Wed Dec 2 03:19:33 CET 2009

Dear R users, and Dr. Delagard

I got an R-announce message which tells that
R-2.10.0 will be released on December 4, 2009.

Houever, it seems the R of that version was already
released. At leased I made sure that the R of that version
was in Cran and Univ. of Tsukuba, and also Univ. of Toronto.

And that version is quite odd because each package is in
a folder whih is named coffin. I am seriously worrying that
Cran site is hacked and someone might have placed a mallicious
version.

Please do take a look at the version and make sure if it is
really a valid version.

Sincerely

Hiroto

--