[R] Replying to Posts Within Same Thread

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:51:32 CET 2009

I hit the reply all button on my Email client if I want the message to go both to the person who wrote the Email and the R listserver.
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119
(Fax) 410-605-7913 (Please call phone number above prior to faxing)>>> Charlotte Maia <maiagx at gmail.com> 12/1/2009 10:42 PM >>>
On 12/2/09, John Sorkin <jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu> wrote:
> I don't know what you are doing wrong because I don't know exactly what you are doing. I do know that I don't have your problem when I simply reply to a message without touching the subject line.
> John

Could you clarify the notion of "simply reply".
There is no obvious reply links in either the archive page, or the digest.

In the case, where someone sends me an email, such have you have done,
I can simply reply.

However, in general this option is not available.

--
Charlotte Maia
http://sites.google.com/site/maiagx/home