[R] problems installing R packages

catuxa-2 catuxa333 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:55:21 CET 2009

Hi,
I´m trying to install new package in R (version 2.4.0) under windows vista
and i have problems. I always receive the same message:
Erro en zip.unpack(pkg, tmpDir) : no fue posible abrir el archivo
'C:/Program Files/R/R-2.4.0/library/file2019500d/mprobit/libs/mprobit.dll'
It can´t open the file.
I check the compatibility with the version and is ok, I have no idea where's
the problem cause i'm the administrator and i've enough free space in the
hard disc.

Anyone could help me????