[R] Calling R (GNU R) functions from Common Lisp, how?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 14:42:41 CET 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 6:34 AM, Hrishi Mittal wrote:

> RCL looks promising - http://common-lisp.net/project/rcl/

It seems more than a bit worrisome that the above page currently ends
with "complex objects (in particular data frames) are handled very
poorly". Dataframes may not be a fundamental data type, but they are
arguably the dominant structure in typical R programmming.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories