[R] R help with princomp and pam clustering

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:26:37 CET 2009

Hi Tyler,

sorry, I missed your response. Don't know if it's solved already, but
some remarks.
the predict uses a princomp object, so your second command should work.

I guess the problem is either the data format of B (should contain
exactly the same amount of columns, with the same names), or the cor
specification you use.

Try :
Cor <- ncol(pamX$data)!=2
Prin <- princomp(matrix,cor=Cor)
predict(Prin,B)

It works perfectly well on every test I run.

Cheers
Joris