[R] "R CMD BATCH" continue after an error in the script

Veronesi, Fabio f.veronesi at cranfield.ac.uk
Sat Dec 5 15:21:31 CET 2009

Hi,
I have a problem with R CMD BATCH, because I created a .bat file to run a script:

C:\R\R-2.9.2\bin\R CMD BATCH C:\Scrip_test.R

It work perfectly but after 3 lines of script there is a line with a nls() function that cannot be fitted and this end in an error message.
I'm not bother by the error message, I just want that the script continue.

If I use the R windows GUI the script show the error message but it continue till the very end.
I want that the script continue to run also in BATCH mode, How can I do that?

Many thanks in advance,
Fabio

Fabio Veronesi
Ph.D Student