[R] 4D plotting

Jared Nance nancejk at phys.washington.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:31:20 CET 2009

Hello list,
Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me.  I have a data set that I want to visualize that has four important dimensions (x,y,z,t).
What I would like to be able to do is plot the three spatial coordinates using, say, scatterplot3d (or similar), and have the color of the plotted
points be determined by the time coordinate.  I've tried using scatterplot3d to do this, but without much success.  Thanks again.

Jared Nance
University of Washington
Center For Experimental Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics
nancejk at phys.washington.edu