[R] citing R - really a bibtex/jabref question

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:57:26 CET 2009

Although this is really a bibtex/Jabref question, I am hoping this
might still be the best place for help.

The bibtex entry in Jabref is like this

@MANUAL{R2009,
  title = {R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing},
  author = {{R Development Core Team}},
  organization = {R Foundation for Statistical Computing},
  address = {Vienna, Austria},
  year = {2009},
  note = {{ISBN} 3-900051-07-0},
  owner = {graham},
  timestamp = {2009.12.06},
  url = {http://www.R-project.org}
}

But the author formatting in the Jabref preview and when I paste it
into Lyx is parsed to    " Team, R. D. C."

As far as I can make out from the help, the double curly brackets
should stop this parsing.

Googling has drawn a blank, so does anyone know how I can get this to
format as  R Development Core Team  rather than Team, R.D.C.

Many thanks,

Graham