[R] zelig logit survey

Frank Lawrence frl2 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 7 20:24:00 CET 2009

When I use zelig to compute parameter estimates with "model = logit.survey",
I receive the following error:
Nicholas Carnes. 2007. "logt.surveyWarning message:
In eval(expr, envir, enclose) : non-integer #successes in a binomial glm!

I believe this is because the model is not using "quasibinomial" (see R-News
2003, Analyzing Survey Data in R, by Thomas Lumley).  Is there a way to
change the model to use "quasibinomial"?

Reproducible example:

library(Zelig)
library(survey)
data(api)
z.out <- zelig(form = yr.rnd ~ api00, data = apistrat, model =
'logit.survey', id = ~1, strata = ~ stype, weight = ~pw, fpc = ~fpc)
summary(z.out)

Respectfully,

Frank Lawrence