[R] Subset sum problem.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Dec 8 14:29:15 CET 2009

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with this kind of mathematics. I
don't understand what the wiki page tries to tell me.

Please don't misinterpret his, but I simply don't have the time to learn a)
how to interpret the math description on wikipedia and b) how that translates
into a new environment for me. I tried what I could, but just like all
volunteers on this list, my time is limited. I do have a practical use for a
subset sum solving algorithm and R seems like a quite capable package. But for
my novice eyes it looks I'll need to understand more of it than entering a
simple formula which needs time I currently don't have.

That's why I asked if someone had solved it before, and was willing to share
his/her program with me. I would be very grateful if someone can help me here.

Regards,

Geert