[R] [R-pkgs] survey package (3.18)

Brad Fulton Brad.Fulton at duke.edu
Thu Dec 10 19:41:34 CET 2009

Does the survey package have a function similar to prop.test() Or is there a
way to use svyciprop() to perform a Chi-square test to see if the difference
in proportions is significant?

I'm comparing liberal congregations with conservative congregations in their
sponsorship of HIV/AIDS programs.  I want to test whether the proportion of
liberal congregations sponsoring a program is significantly different from
the proportion of conservative congregations sponsoring a program.

Thanks

Brad