[R] Literature analysis

nshephard nshephard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:33:25 CET 2009

Schwan wrote:

> Thanks for all the comments,
>
> and sorry about the unstructured question! I am trying to:
>
> 1: analyze keywords, names from Authors and year of publication from
> citations (with abstracts) i downloaded fron various sites(these
> downloads can be converted into ".txt" files as well)

Sorry to bang the drum but what do you mean by "analyse", is it to simply
count keywords and rank them, investigate which keywords occur together,
look at trends in keywords by year or something else completely.

Its a very general term (at least for me as I've no knowledge or experience
of text mining)!

Neil