[R] Literature analysis

Schwan s.s.hosseiny at utwente.nl
Fri Dec 11 15:41:47 CET 2009

They are in Bibtex

For example:

"@ARTICLE{adsdifvanadiumcationexchange,
  author = {Jin-qing Chen and Bao-guo Wang and Ji-chu Yang},
  title = {Adsorption and Diffusion of VO<sup>2+</sup> and
	across Cation Membrane for All-Vanadium Redox Flow Battery},
  journal = {Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange},
  year = {2009},
  volume = {27},
  pages = {312--327},
  number = {2},
  abstract = {A method based on a selectivity coefficient and the
Nernst-Planck
	equation is proposed to determine diffusion coefficients of vanadium
	method can be applied to high concentrations of vanadium ions. Three
	cation exchange membranes were studied. The logarithmic value of
	the selectivity coefficient was linearly dependent on the molar
fraction
	of vanadium ions in solution. The diffusion coefficient of vanadium
	ions decreased with decreasing water content. The membrane with the
	lowest diffusion coefficient was selected as a battery separator
	and showed the lowest capacity loss of the studied membranes.},
  issn = {0736-6299},
  publisher = {Taylor \& Francis},
  url = {http://www.informaworld.com/10.1080/07366290802674614}
}

@ARTICLE{Chieng1992,
  author = {Chieng, S.C. and Kazacos, M. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M.},
  title = {Modification of Daramic, microporous separator, for redox
flow battery
	applications},
  journal = {Journal of Membrane Science},
  year = {1992},
  volume = {75},
  pages = {81--91},
  number = {1-2},
  month = dec,
  issn = {0376-7388},
  keywords = {Daramic, microporous separator, redox flow cell and
battery},
  owner = {schwan},
  timestamp = {2009.11.30},
  url =
{http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B6TGK-43S71CR-7K/2/06f90d391c0eff0ff5df3f282ad5fe28}
}"

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 15:37 +0100, Gustaf Rydevik wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Schwan <s.s.hosseiny at utwente.nl>
> wrote:
>         Thanks, but how should I put the citation inside a data frame?
>
>         data.frame(first txt file, second txt file...)
>         plot (what should I insert here????) type="p"
>
>         And how should I load the txt files anyway inside the frame?
>

> Can you give an example of a couple of text files? Are they in a
> standardised format (i.e. bibTEX or similar)?
>

> /Gustaf
>
> --
> Gustaf Rydevik, M.Sci.
> tel: +46(0)703 051 451
> address:Essingetorget 40,112 66 Stockholm, SE
> skype:gustaf_rydevik

Hosseiny, MSc. S.S. (Seyed Schwan)
University of Twente Science and Technology
Meander, ME 322
P.O. Box 217 7500 AE Enschede
The Netherlands
Phone +31 534892869