[R] Have you used RGoogleDocs and RGoogleData?

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Sat Dec 12 01:07:02 CET 2009

Hi Farrel

 I have taken a look at the problems using RGoogleDocs to read
spreadsheets and was able to reproduce the problem I believe you
were having. A few minor, but important, changes and I can read
spreadsheets again and apparently still other types of documents.

I have put an updated version of the source of the package with
these changes. It is available from

  http://www.omegahat.org/RGoogleDocs/RGoogleDocs_0.4-1.tar.gz

There is a binary for Windows  in
  http://www.omegahat.org/RGoogleDocs/RGoogleDocs_0.4-1.zip

Hopefully  this will cure the problems you have been experiencing.
I'd appreciate knowing either way.

 Thanks,

   D.