[R] lines don't wrap. must scroll horizontally to see/edit a long line in R GUI

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:17:34 CET 2009

Many applications have what is known as "soft wrapping", where the
text wraps visually without inserting a new line. I don't use Windows,
so I don't know if the R gui can do this or not, but I still maintain
that the proper solution is to break your long input lines manually at
places that both make syntactic sense and make the code easier to
read.

-Ista

--
Ista Zahn