[R] how to use Rengine instance to parse R script String

hobartlul hobartlul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:08:22 CET 2009

Hello everyone

I am currently developing a web based R script editor. My idea is to pass
the R script command as a string into the backend , then use the Rengine
instance to parse the R script command and get the resutls. Do anyone know
how to use Rengine instance to parse a R script String? if so, could you
give me a small example (in Java)? i really appreciate.