[R] Literature analysis

Schwan s.s.hosseiny at utwente.nl
Mon Dec 14 14:42:40 CET 2009

I have uploaded the csv file here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79349565739733953435

It contains the citations, which I generated from the bibtex file.
The exact error message is:

[2] ERROR:
  more columns than column names

A screenshot of the Rcmd is located here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=82322752628856954474

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 11:37 +0000, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> Hello
>
> On 12/14/09, Schwan <s.s.hosseiny at utwente.nl> wrote:
> >  I have tried the Rcmdr GUI but when i load the data, there is no active
> >  data set(this is the error message i got).
> >
> Can you post the exact error message? Also, could you post a sample
> data file (for example, on tinyupload.com) so that we could replicate
> what you do?
> Liviu

Hosseiny, MSc. S.S. (Seyed Schwan)
University of Twente Science and Technology
Meander, ME 322
P.O. Box 217 7500 AE Enschede
The Netherlands
Phone +31 534892869