[R] R and Hierarchical Forecasting

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetilbrinchmannhalvorsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:44:49 CET 2009

I don't know of any prepackaged functions to do this, but I have done
this with some success,
using compositional methods: forecasting the total, and then
forecasting the compositions.,, with compositional
data analysis.
The package compositions or robCompositions
might be usefull. Or not.

Kjetil B Halvorsen