[R] Rgraphviz install

Costa olivia.dacosta at mikrobio.med.tum.de
Wed Dec 16 17:36:19 CET 2009

Hi,

I installed R.10.1 and Graphviz 2.26 - which doesnt contain the
libcdt-4.dll, so I get the same error message 'This application has failed
to start because libcdt-4.dll was not found' when loading in R
> library (Rgraphviz)

I cannot find an installation file for Graphviz 2.20 to use under Windows7
(which was indicated previously to solve this problem).
Can anybody tell me where I could find this installation file?

Thanks ...