[R] (no subject)

Jadoon, Ayesha ayesha.2.jadoon at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 22:13:51 CET 2009

Hi

I am really struggling jsut putting the labels on the leaves of my dendrogram.

I have a dendrogram that i create using the hclust/as.dendrogram commands.

I then plot it...but i want to feed a file/list that contains all the labels of the leaves of a dendrogram and others

that way if R finds what it is looking for in the left hand column, it will simply replace it with what is in the right hand column (the protein name/label) under the attribute ("label")...

Please help!

Thanks!
Ayesha