[R] poly() with unnormalized values

Gray Calhoun gray.calhoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 05:18:05 CET 2009

Hi Michael,
  If I remember right, this question has been asked several times on
this mailing list in the past.  The reference listed in the help page
for poly explain how to get the un-orthogonalized coefficients, but
those coefficients aren't needed for prediction.  For more details,
though, search the mailing list archives (especially since I may be
forgetting something).
Best,
Gray