[R] Hello all, How can I get corss-validation MSE of SVM in e1071?

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Fri Dec 18 18:26:55 CET 2009

as known, svm need tune some parameters like  cost,gamma and epsilon to get
better performance,but one question appear, how can i monitor the
performance . generally speaking ,we chose the cross-validation MSE in the
training set, but It seems svm can not return the cross-validation MSE
value, we just get it from "summary model.svm", if I write a loop, have no
idear call the cros-validate MSE, and no way to monitor this performance
,how can I do?