[R] Inter-observer reliability, nested categorical data

Julia julia.sumatra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:42:14 CET 2009

Hi, I am having problems working out what to do with my data, I have a series
of positions (26 for each limb!), nested within a limb (10 of them), nested
within a posture (30 of them). I then have 5 observers rating them........so
far I have tried lmer and glm but R doesn't want to play. I'm not sure if
I'm trying to do the right thing, or if it's my data it doesn't like! Any
help with this problem would be much appreciated, just a point in the right
direction, or another study that has had to deal with this kind of data!

Thanks,

Julia.