[R] StructTS standard errors

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 22:50:52 CET 2009

Alternate hypotheses:

HA1: There is no one in the readership who is familiar with the
function (unlikely), or among those lacking knowledge of what package
it might reside in (such as myself)  chose not to look up what you
might have provided on the first posting: a self-contained example to
work with.

HA2: Your question also suggests a certain statistical confusion. Do
your really want standard errors of estimated variances? That would be
somewhat unusual. Or do you want to take the square-roots of the
variances to get standard errors of the estimated coefficients?

--
David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories