[R] Cohen's kappa, unequal score ranges

Julia Myatt JPM601 at bham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 23 17:11:37 CET 2009

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help with this, I can get it to work now!

Just one more question, my actual data will involve hundreds of rows in my two columns, is there anyway to import my data frame via read.table, and then convert this into the matrix ready for ckappa, rather than typing the data into R directly?

Sorry, I really am a beginner!

Thanks again,

Julia.