[R] FW: Questions related to R- Credit Risk

Lisete Fernandes de Noronha (DGR) lisete.fernandes.noronha at caixaseguros.pt
Mon Dec 28 10:12:41 CET 2009

I am a new user of R software, and at the moment I am interested in applying "R" to calculate Credit Risk measures.

I have already been in contact with Andreas Wittmann (responsible for CreditMetrics package). Nevertheless, there are some doubts that I have which Andreas could not help me.

Is it possible to get the answers for my questions?

1. Which package calculates lgd?

 2. Besides CreditMetrics package, which packages are related with
 Credit Risk in order to calculate credit risk measures, as:

 -          Loss Distribution;
 -          VAR;
 -          Unexpected Losses:
 -          Risk Contribution