[R] To export results

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 28 12:43:35 CET 2009

 > write.table(x2, "filename.txt", col.name=FALSE, row.name=FALSE)

# where x2 = variable you want to save

Muhammad Rahiz  |  Doctoral Student in Regional Climate Modeling
Climate Research Laboratory, School of Geography & the Environment
Oxford University Centre for the Environment
South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1865-285194	 Mobile: +44 (0)7854-625974
Email: muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk