[R] Robust Bivariate Poisson

ryusuke ryusukekenji at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:59:37 CET 2009

To Experts,

x = x1 + x3
y = x2 + x3
x3 = cov(x1,x2)

By refer to package "bivpois", I'ld like to downweight previous x,y in my
data based on date, I am wondering if lambda3 should robust as well, since
lambda3 measure the co-relationship of lambda1 and lambda2, but if  robust
lambda3 might effect the covariance of lambda1 and lambda2 I though.

I am sorry if misunderstanding the concept of a bivariate Poisson.
Appreciate if experts willing to share precious advice.