[R] Selectively Removing objects

Paulo Grahl pgrahl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:47:39 CET 2009

Thanks Greg.
I did in the past looked into the details of how to create a package.
I did not seem too complicated, but it would be time consuming -- an
then when one thinks in creating a package (even for his own use)  it
always a good idea to check for wrong inputs, to have all functions
well documented, etc. The functions I've developed so far are not yet
in this stage.

But i liked the idea of using attach(). I had overlooked this point in
the attach() description.
Thanks.

Paulo Gustavo Grahl, CFA