[R] Event sequence analysis

Hans W. Borchers hwborchers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:54:36 CET 2009

Jean-Pierre Müller <jean-pierre.mueller <at> unil.ch> writes:

> Maybe TraMineR ? http://mephisto.unige.ch/traminer
>
> HTH,

Thanks for pointing out TraMineR; it is a very interesting package on
sequences of events and states in social science. Unfortunately, it
appears not provide the kind of windowing or counting of subsequences
that I was asking for.

Therefore, I am still looking for implementations of procedures for
event sequence analysis as provided in some data mining tools and
applications, see for example the article cited below.

Thanks, Hans Werner Borchers