[R] R-CPCA

Rino Ragno rino.ragno at uniroma1.it
Tue Feb 3 16:00:24 CET 2009

Dear Ben Bolker,

searching for a R code able to do the CPCA I found a message by you on
https://stat.ethz.ch/.

In that message you said you have something I am looking for. Would you
share with me? I ma stuck with a commercial software (GOLPE) that is not
developed anymore, therefore I'd like to try to use R for the
calculations I need.

Looking forware for a reply from you

Rino

--
|| Dr. Rino Ragno                             ||