[R] Problems in Recommending R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Wed Feb 4 17:43:00 CET 2009

Hadley put together a couple of nice versions of the main Windows
download page cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base, and I've adopted one
of them for the release, and the patched and devel snapshot builds.
They should show up on CRAN in a few hours.

Thanks a lot for the contribution, Hadley:  I hope you also get involved
in the larger CRAN redesign mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

Duncan Murdoch