[R] Passing data among multiple instances

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Feb 4 21:02:39 CET 2009

Look at the nws package, it has tools for passing data among multiple instances of R (and waiting for data to be ready).

There are other packages that provide some of the same, but from what I remember, nws was fairly simple to set up on a single computer.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center