[R] The Origins of R

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 21:53:55 CET 2009

Hi Rolf,

It is good to have clarification, for you wrote "..,the postings...,"
tarring everyone with the same brush. And it was quite a nasty brush. It
also is conjecture that "this was due to an editor or sub-editor," i.e. the
botched article.

I think that what some people are waiting for are factual statements from
the parties concerned. Conjecture is, well, little more than conjecture.

Regards, Mark.