[R] Chi-squared test adjusted for multiple comparisons? Harbe'stest?

Murray Cooper myrmail at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 17:20:11 CET 2009

Categorical data analysis is definitely the way you want to go.
Which test you use depends on how you are going to use the results.

For "quick and dirty" I would suggest using Fisher's exact test on all
2x2 submatricies of counts. In this case, with 4 treatments you have
6 possible 2x2 submatricies. See "fishers.test" function.

Another possibility would be a log-linear model, to model Ln(p/q).

Murray M Cooper, Ph.D.
Richland Statistics
9800 N 24th St
Richland, MI, USA 49083